GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALEKS CZ a.s.
- These General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) regulate a legal relationship between the gambling operator ALEKS CZ, a.s., company number: 26 21 20 13, with the registered office in Václavské náměstí 43, 110 00, Praha 1 (“OPERATOR”), and individual gambling Participants to the operated games of chance.
- Each Participant is obligated to get acquainted with the latest version of the Game Plan relating to the respective game and the latest version of these GTC, before completing the registration process and setting up the user account, if any.
- Registration of the Participant to take part in the operated games of chance is considered as the consent with these GTC.
- The titles of the individual articles of these GTC are intended only for simplification of orientation and do not serve in any way for the interpretation of individual provisions.
- Participation of each Participant in a particular game of chance is subject to the fulfilment of all conditions of the respective Game Plan of the respective game of chance. If these conditions are not met, participation in gambling is not possible.
- Entry to the Gambling Premises is allowed only to persons over 18 years of age, and only after their proper identification at the entrance in accordance with Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling.
- As part of the registration process, the Operator shall issue a User Card to the Participant which is used for participation in gambling in accordance with the relevant Game Plan.
- “GAMBLING PARTICIPANT” is, for the purposes of these GTC, a natural person who met the conditions to participate in the respective game of chance within the meaning of the Act no. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling.
- “GAMBLING GAME PLAN” is, for the purposes of these GTC, a game plan approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic.
- “GAMBLING PREMISES” is, for the purposes of these GTC, structurally separated area in which the Operator runs the relevant game of chance in accordance with Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling, as amended, and in accordance with the relevant permit.
- “AML ACT” is, for the purposes of these GTC, Act No. 253/2008 Sb., on certain measures against money laundering and terrorist financing.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT
- The Participant hereby undertakes not to engage in any activity that could damage the goodwill or reputation of the Operator, otherwise the Operator has the right to initiate appropriate legal actions against such Participant and terminate its participation in gambling operated by the Operator.
- The Participant undertakes not to make any camera, audio, photographic or similar recordings in the Gambling Premises.
- The Participant undertakes not to enter the Gambling Premises in an intoxicated condition, not to behave inappropriately, contrary to good manners, not to bother other Participants, other guests or service staff of the Gambling Premises, not to detain the game, not to manipulate the gambling result and not to violate any provisions of the Game Plan or these GTC.
- Entry to the Gambling Premises is allowed only in clean and reasonably decent clothing, otherwise no persons will be allowed into the Gambling Premises. Persons in work clothes will not be admitted into the Gambling Premises. Persons in uniforms may be admitted to the Gambling Premises if necessary for the performance of their service, otherwise only with the permission of the Operator. It is forbidden to bring any weapons into the Gambling Premises.
- In the Gambling Premises, the Participant undertakes to follow the instructions of the service staff or the Operator.
- The Participant may only use valid and undamaged banknotes and coins. In accordance with the Game Plan, the Operator does not accept non-monetary deposits or bets for the participation in gambling.
- It is forbidden to take value tokens out of the Gambling Premises.
- A person who performs an activity or task related to the operation of gambling for the Operator may not participate in gambling in the Gambling Premises in accordance with the Game Plan.
- For certain types of games, in particular poker tournaments, it is possible to “pre-register” on the website www.allinnprague.com. Registration in accordance with Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling, and the identification in accordance with the AML Act, always takes place only with the physical participation of the registrant in the individual Gambling Premises of the Operator.
- In the event that any performance is received from such a person as part of the “pre-registration” process, such performance is a repayable advance for a clearly defined purpose in advance.
RIGHTS AND BLIGATIONS OF THE OPERATOR
- The Operator is entitled at any time, in accordance with Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling, to add, remove or change any game and / or bonus / loyalty offer designated to the Participants.
- The Operator performs visual identification of the Participant in the Gambling Premises through a camera system. The Operator is legally obliged to make this video recording in particular in accordance with Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling.
- The Operator reserves the right to terminate any User’s account and prevent further participation in gambling in accordance with the relevant Game Plan, as well as to prohibit the Participant from entering the Gambling Premises if the Participant’s conduct is contrary to the legal regulations of the Czech Republic, Game Plan, these GTC or principles of morality within the meaning of Act No. 89/2012 Sb., the Civil Code.
- The Operator reserves the right to deny anyone access to the Gambling Premises without giving any reason.
- The Operator reserves the right to deny anyone the so-called “pre-registration” for the participation at the poker tournaments without giving any reason.
- In the event of cancellation of the so-called “pre-registration” of any person, the Operator and such person are obliged to return any received performance, if any.
- The Loyalty Program of the Operator is intended exclusively for the Participants. Participants become members of the Loyalty Program automatically based on their registration for participation in gambling.
- The rules of the Loyalty Program are available at the Gambling Premises.
- The Operator is entitled to cancel the Participant’s participation in the Loyalty Program at any time without giving any reason. There is no legal entitlement to membership in the Loyalty Program. Participation of the Participant in the Loyalty Program may always be terminated upon his/her own request addressed to the Operator.
- The conditions of the Loyalty Program are equal and non-discriminatory for all Participants.
- All rewards under the Loyalty Program are not legally enforceable by the Participants and there is no legal entitlement thereto.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the rules of the Loyalty Program at any time. The Participants of the Loyalty Program shall be informed about these changes in the Gambling Premises.
- The Operator reserves the right to terminate this Loyalty Program at any time.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- For participation in gambling, the processing of personal data determined by law is necessary. The Operator processes these data in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection and in particular on the basis of the obligations of the gambling operator arising from the legal regulations of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 186/2016 Sb., on Gambling and AML Act, or due to the performance of other legal obligations.
- The Participant is obliged to inform the Operator of any changes to the data he / she submitted during the gambling registration process without undue delay from the change of such data or facts.
- In cases not regulated by these GTC or the Game Plan, the legal relationship between the Operator and the Participant shall be governed by the legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
- The balance on the Participant’s user account shall not bear any interest or insurance.
- All notifications envisaged by these GTC may be delivered to the Participant by the Operator in writing or electronically to the Participant’s e-mail address, which he / she indicated during the registration / “pre-registration” for participation in gambling. The Participant is obliged to send to the Operator all notifications envisaged by these GTC in writing to the address/email email@example.com.
- The Operator reserves the right to change these GTC at any time; these changes are binding for the Participants at the moment of their publication or since any other day, specified by the Operator. The Operator shall always publish such changes in the Gambling Premises in an appropriate manner in advance. If the Participant makes a stake in the game, a bet or a deposit of funds to his / her user account after the date of updating these General Terms and Conditions, he/she hereby agrees with the updated version of the GTC.
- These General Terms and Conditions come into force and effect on 1.9.2019
In Prague on 1.9.2019